Pamela Carmichael is a passionate educator of financial empowerment for people. Her Financial Empowerment Initiative produces workshops and seminars centered on financial literacy education.
Pamela is concerned over the general lack of fundamental and basic financial education of both youth and adults. Pamela combines her passion to see others succeed with her 18+ years’ experience in the financial services industry to train others to effectively manage their finances. Her concern for those who struggle financially led her to authoring the award-winning book titled Financial Empowerment: Re-align Your Finances to God’s Will.
An author, a teacher, a speaker, a coach and more, Pamela combines her passion for financial empowerment along with her experience and training in financial services, financial education and life coaching to educate and motivate people to take action toward achieving financial freedom and personal success that multiplies into positive changes in society.
Pamela’s main goal is to help your audience not only learn the best personal finances practices but to become financial empowered and positively impact others in society.
If you want your audience to be inspired to take action towards financial empowerment, let’s talk!
The workshop-style engagements by Pamela are well received because participants get to interact with each other, take action and experience positive results during and after the sessions.
Financial Empowerment Presentation topics
- MoneEmotions: How does your emotions play a major role in your finances? The importance of identifying your God-aligned dreams to your money management to avoid financial stress, frustration and set backs
- The Wealth Creation Advantage (Entrepreneurial or Employee Track): get help for those seeking to become small business owners or encourage employees to embrace purpose and the joy of work and the importance of giving their best
- Fearlessly Give: In the midst of difficult economic times find out ways that you can still be a help and blessing to others
- Save: Build Up Your Storehouse: Learn the importance of saving and investing and preparing for the future
- Debt Management: Learn the eight (8) Steps towards financial empowerment
- Non-financial steps to Financial Empowerment: There are both Biblical principles and practical steps that lead to financial success
Living Success Presentation topics
- Purpose, Passion, Prayer, Plan, Pursue: Success in life comes when you implement these P’s
- Words, Words, Words: The power of God’s word and of the word of the believer and the impact on lives
If you have a specific topic you are interested regarding personal finances or Christian success living, contact Pamela for more information and discussion.
See also Pamela’s Speaker Page on the NFEC’s Personal Finance Speakers Association – www.FinancialEducatorsCouncil.org/Pamela-Carmichael
Headshot – Pamela Carmichael
What Readers of Financial Empowerment Are Saying
As a reviewer of numerous Christian publications, I can attest that “Financial Empowerment” is exceptional. Carmichael’s 27 years of Christian service echoes page after page. I was impressed with the depth and breadth that she lovingly demonstrated about specific areas, e.g. God’s assignment of work, leaving an inheritance and using your money to help others. – Reviewed by Danita Dyess for Readers’ Favorite
I found Financial Empowerment to be very Bible-centered, informative and challenging especially at a time when money is such a major issue with world-wide economic problems. It’s a very practical guide to help the reader glean financial principles in times like these. – Pastor Cavour Blackman, New Wine Ministries
What Workshop Attendees Are Saying
“Pamela’s workshop was not just another information session. She engaged her audience, interacted with them at a real level. She made the topic area easy to understand and motivated us to take act on what we had learned.” – Binta Udeh-Bradshaw, Attendee at Financial Empowerment Workshop
Contact Pamela if you are interested in booking her for an event.
What Workshop Attendees Are Saying
“A very powerful and informative talk. Pamela explained how we make decisions based more on emotion rather than having a disciplined life when it comes to finances. Several people came away with strategies they could implement to better manage their finances.” – St. Clair Browne, YHVH Ministries (Organizer of Women’s Seminar 2017)